My name is Gisele [Nelson] Lempola. I started FreeandMindful.com, because I value many things in life, one of them being intentionality. It's the thread that I believe allows for living the fullest life I possibly can. I don't claim to be an expert on intentionality, but as I've learned to value it more, I've incorporated practices into my life where I've pursued living more freely and meaningfully, and I want to share my stories and hear yours.
Every month I do a new "experiment" so to speak. For 2012 each month I focused on a different discipline. For 2013 I did things I'd never done before, at least once a month. 2014 I met my love and got married. For 2015 I am learning from unlikely sources. My intentional living has caused ups and downs, relational discomfort at times, but mostly a rhythm of life that leaves me free and mindful of the good. How are you mindfully living?
Here are a few things to know about me:
Myers-Briggs: INFJ --- I - 64%, N - 24%, F - 70%, J - 42%.
- Connectedness: People strong in the Connectedness theme have faith in the links between all things. They believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has a reason.
- Empathy: People strong in the Empathy theme can sense the feelings of other people by imagining themselves in others' lives or others' situations.
- Input: People strong in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
- Learner: People strong in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
- Responsibility: People strong in the Responsibility theme take psychological ownership of what they say they will do. They are committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty.
Desicion Making Style: List Maker
Steadiness: A team players, cooperative and supportive of others. They prefer being in the background, working in a stable environment. They are often good listeners prefer to avoid conflict and change.
Conscientiousness: Cautious and Concerned. They are focused on quality, details and accuracy.
Things I most love in life: My husband, My family, Coffee, Books [and crates for bookshelves], Sweaters, Unlined pages, Listening to stories, Being a little bit cold, Electric blankets, Crossing things off of lists, Writing, Piano playing, Sitting with friends, Being alone, Penguins, Nebraska, my little piano room.
Favorite Books: The Little Prince, Til We Have Faces, Godric, Peace Like a River, Ender's Game, A Severe Mercy, Walking on Water, Out Stealing Horses, The Giving Tree
[photo courtesy of the amazing http://